Man was created with a brain, and he should look at what is written in the Bible with common sense.
Others will look at it with a closed mind, because they believe that every scripture is inspired by the Most High, 2 Tim. 3:16, these people don’t realize that this is only a one scripture doctrine, it is not reliable. Anyone with any common sense should be able to realize that today; there are copies, of copies, of thousands upon thousands of copies, of the word. The scribes have falsified the law.
Jer.8:8, How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of YHWH is with us? Behold, certainly the lying pen of the scribes hath made it falsehood.
People lie to their children, about Santa, the tooth fairy, rabbits laying eggs, and a multitude of cartoon characters. A lot of peoples minds are numbed by these impossible mystical untruths and it is easy for them to believe in impossible myths in the Bible.
1. The supposed 4th day creation of the Sun, Moon, and Stars is not believable, because the Sun had to have been created on the first day of creation, or there could not have been, day one, day two, or day three! Time could not start till the Sun was in its place, and the earth was on it’s axis, and rotating.
The earth had to rotate, with the Sun in its place, one full revolution to make one full day, which is evening and morning. So the 4th day creation verses, Gen. 1:14-19, is a fairy tale. The false pen of the scribes has done this, to hide the seventh day Sabbath. Using common sense is a must in this study!
Gen 1:16, And YHWH made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Gen 1:19, And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
2. A snake that talks. Snakes do not talk.
Gen 3:4, And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
3. Man was given all trees that bear fruit, and seed, for food. There is no tree on earth that gives man knowledge of any kind. Adam did not die from eating the fruit, he lived 930 years, according to scripture, if you want to believe it.
Gen. 1:29, And YHWH said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for Food.
Gen. 3:3, But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, YHWH hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4. There is, and was no tree, that could, or can, give eternal life, the fruit of all trees was given to man for food. Notice below, the scribes have written it as if there were other mighty-ones with YHWH.
Notice that YHWH tells us, very clearly, that there is no one else, besides Him. Take heed here, don’t be blind. Gen.3:22, And YHWH said, Behold, the man is become as one of us,(this has been added) to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Isa.45:6, That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am YHWH, and there is none else. 5. The story of the flood is ridiculous, please read the article on the flood.
6. Moses told the people at mount when the Ten Commandments were given, that YHWH did not make the agreement with their fathers. Look at these scriptures below, which can you believe? Do you believe Deut. 5:3, is inspired?
Deut.5:3, YHWH made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day. Ps.105:9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;
10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:
14 Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;
15 But with him that standeth here with us this day before YHWH, and also with him that is not here with us this day:
7. The earth stopped rotating on its axis, for three days. This is where Jonah, and Yahshua, was given their three days and three nights, fairy tales. It took the earth, to stop rotating, for it to be night for three days, and three nights, which is not possible.
Ex. 10:22, And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
This is from the internet.
What would happen if the Earth stopped spinning?
The probability for such an event is practically zero in the next few billion years. If the Earth stopped spinning suddenly, the atmosphere would still be in motion with the Earth’s original 1100 mile per hour rotation speed at the equator. All of the land masses would be scoured clean of anything not attached to bedrock. This means rocks, topsoil, trees, buildings, your pet dog, and so on, would be swept away into the atmosphere.
8. Notice very carefully that the below verse says Moses had sons, then look down below and see that Moses has no sons listed in the genealogy! Aaron, was listed with four sons.
Ex. 4:20, And Moses took his wife and his sons, and set them upon an ass, and he returned to the land of Egypt: and Moses took the rod of YHWH in his hand.
1Ch 6:1 The sons of Levi; Gershon, Kohath, and Merari.
1Ch 6:2 And the sons of Kohath; Amram, Izhar, and Hebron, and Uzziel.
1Ch 6:3 And the children of Amram; Aaron, and Moses, and Miriam. The sons also of Aaron; Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.
1Ch 6:4 Eleazar begat Phinehas, Phinehas begat Abishua,
1Ch 6:5 And Abishua begat Bukki, and Bukki begat Uzzi,
1Ch 6:6 And Uzzi begat Zerahiah, and Zerahiah begat Meraioth,
1Ch 6:7 Meraioth begat Amariah, and Amariah begat Ahitub,
1Ch 6:8 And Ahitub begat Zadok, and Zadok begat Ahimaaz,
1Ch 6:9 And Ahimaaz begat Azariah, and Azariah begat Johanan,
1Ch 6:10 And Johanan begat Azariah, (he it is that executed the priest’s office in the temple that Solomon built in Jerusalem:)
9. This is the second snake fantasy. Aaron’s dry wood staff was turned into a snake! Then Pharaoh’s magicians also created live snakes, from dry wood ! Aaron’s snake did not swallow the other snakes! No, Aaron’s dry wood rod swallowed up the magicians dry wood rods! What a fairy tale! Wood does not swallow wood. Were the staffs turned into snakes, no snake swallowed other snakes, because Aaron’s rod swallowed the magician’s rod!
Ex. 7:10, And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as YHWH had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
Ex. 7:11, Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
Ex. 7:12, For every man cast down his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods.
10. Stretching out a rod over water to make blood is just as impossible, as turning water into wine! People love fairy tales!
Ex. 7:19, And YHWH spoke unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and that there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood, and in vessels of stone.
Ex. 7:20, And Moses and Aaron did so, as YHWH commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood.
11. YHWH is all knowing, but does not do magic, as Aaron stretching out the rod to smite the dust, and it becomes lice. This is pure fantasy.
Ex. 8:17, And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt
12. For a person with common sense, to look and understand the two scriptures below, he would know that the East wind would have to be so strong that people could not stand. If the East wind got mild, then gravity would be stronger than the wind, and the water would drop down before the people could even start across this dry ground.
It would take probably days, for the Million plus people to cross on this supposed dry ground. If you got common sense, this what is said, does not hold water !
This East wind would have had to been the strength of a hurricane. This is just as impossible as the ax head floating to the top of the water, 2 kings 6:5-6.
Ex. 14:21, And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and YHWH caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
Ex. 14:22, And the children of Israel went upon the dry ground into the midst of the sea: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
13. In the first part of the journey they were camped at Elim, there were 12 wells, and 70 palm trees, for a million plus people, come on! If the people could get to the wells, it was not enough, there would have been people jams, and they could not get to the water. 500,000 people would have been to many people to all get water, what did the other million people do? With only 70 shade trees in the desert, this is fantasy! Notice the second verse below; did some water come out of the rock? Enough to water for one and a half million people, and their thousands of flocks?
Ex. 15:27, And they came to Elim, where were twelve wells of water, and three score and ten palm trees: and they encamped there by . the waters.
Ex. 17:6, Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.
14. Close to one and a half million people was fed from manna falling from heaven? This supposed manna fell for 40 years? There are millions of people dyeing of starvation, why doesn’t manna fall to them, why? Because food does not fall from heaven, it has to be grown, and harvested, or gathered.
Ex. 16:35, And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.
15. A stick was cut, and thrown into the water, and the ax head floated to the service of the water, sure!
2 Kings 6:5, But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! For it was borrowed.
2 Kings 6:6, And the man of YHWH said, Where fell it? And he showed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.
2 Kings 6:7, Therefore said he, Take it up to thee. And he put out his hand, and took it.
16. This below is so ridiculous! For the shadow to stop, the earth has to stop rotating, and then the earth has to rotate backwards 10 degrees! This is impossible, just as it was impossible for the earth to stop in Egypt for three days. People will believe anything!
2 Kings 20:9, And Isaiah said, This sign shalt thou have of YHWH, that YHWH will do the thing that he hath spoken: shall the shadow go forward ten degrees, or go back ten degree.
2 Kings 20:10, And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.
2 Kings 20:11, And Isaiah the prophet cried unto YHWH: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.
17. If a all knowing creator, was really in the Bible, He would not have to stoop down, to this level, of fairy tales, that are found in the Bible! An all knowing being, would be no nonsense individual.
The fairy tale impossible nonsense, found in the Bible, has been believed by billions of people. That is sad! The three men spoken of below, that died, throwing the other three men into the furnace, and the three other men survived, sure, and the supposed man, Daniel, in a lions den. The name YHWH, is not found in this book!
Dan. 3:22, Therefore because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
Dan. 3:23, And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
Dan. 3:24, Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spoke, and said unto his counselors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
Dan. 3:25, He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like a Mighty-One.
Dan. 3:26, Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spoke, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.
Dan 6:16 Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spoke and said unto Daniel, Thy Mighty-one whom thou Servest continually, he will deliver thee.
Dan 6:22 My Mighty-One hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocence was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt. Dan 6:23 Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his Mighty-One.
18. The story of the rebellious man, Jonah, being swallowed by a whale, or any kind of fish, for three days, and three nights, is a fairy tale! In truth whales do not swallow people, but let’s see what would happen if it did happened.
First off when Jonah moved into the whales stomach, Jonah could not breath, there is not any breathable air in the stomach of the whale, right away, the digestive juices in the whales stomach, would start digesting Jonah. He would already be dead, and before three days and three nights, Jonah would have been digested, and passed out, from the whales body as dung. This is nature! This is just another comic strip, like the movie, The Ten Commandments.
Jon 1:17 Now YHWH had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. Jon 2:10 And YHWH spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.
19. If you are still reading congratulations, but now if you have common sense, with an open mind, here comes the biggest fairy tale!
We are going to test the truth of the son! Let’s look at the underlined scriptures below, very carefully. Miriam was espoused to Joseph. Joseph was he husband. Miriam was Joseph’s wife. Let’s us question if it is okay for anyone, or anything, to impregnate an espoused woman, which is a married woman. Did this supposed holy spirit, or ghost break a law, by this act of impregnating Miriam?
The only law, for Joseph to put away, Miriam was adultery. And Joseph knew what the penalty was, for getting pregnant; it was getting stoned to death. That is why Joseph had in mind, to put her away privately, so she would not be stoned.
Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privately.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
20. Let’s look at the law that was broken, and then I will show you the fairy tale!
Deut. 22:23, If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
Deut. 22:24, Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbor’s wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
The fairy tale is that of the supposed Holy Ghost impregnating Miriam, YHWH created woman to be impregnated only by mans sperm. Joseph was Miriam’s wife, he was the father of this son. Joseph was of the tribe of Judah, which made his son of the tribe of Judah. If the son was the son of the Mighty-One, then he could not be of the tribe of Judah, because the Mighty-One is not a man of the tribe of Judah.
The supposed Holy Ghost is not the Mighty-one, so if the above scriptures were true, then the son would not be the son of the Mighty-One, but the son of the Ghost. But in learning this, you have to have, the common sense, to see that the son is just, the son of Joseph, he is not a saviour. The only Saviour is YHWH the Father, in His writings, called the writings of the prophet’s
21. We should bring forth, that the author did not know he was quoting from a fairy tale. The first three day, three nights, fairy tales was the 4th day creation, of the Sun,Moon, and Stars. Then three days, and three nights of darkness, in Egypt, and then, the false scribes copied the fairy tale of Jonah, to use for the son. While you are studying Bible, notice so many forty days, and 40 nights, or three days and three nights, or walk on dry ground, or get vomited up on dry ground. The false scribes are predictable.
Mat. 12:39, But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Mat. 12:40, For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Mat. 12:41, The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
The writings of the Greek New Testament are not of YHWH, even if some new false scribes have added the name,YHWH, into the N.T. translations. If you have gotten this far, you need to figure out what you have got left!
No matter who the father of the son is, it is wanting! If Joseph is the son’s father, then you don’t have a New Testament saviour. If the Spirit is the Father, then the spirit is wicked, and the son is a bastard. The Father can not be the Father of the son, because He says He will not break His Covenant, in other words, He will not commit adultery.
Ps. 89:34, My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
After saying all this, I will give this advice, we should, for health, follow what is said in Gen. 1:29, eating the green herbs and the fruit of the trees that bear seeds. Also, for getting along with your neighbours, it would be wise to keep the last six, of the Ten Commandments, it will keep you out of jail, and may save your life. The next verse down is the Father speaking.
Isa 43:11, I, even I, am YHWH; and beside me there is no saviour.